Domain 7 - Family and Other Supports (Contextual Domain)¶
This initial assessment domain should consider whether informal supports are present and their potential to contribute to recovery. A lack of supports might contribute to the onset or maintenance of the mental health condition and/or compromise ability to participate in the recommended treatment.
0 = Highly supported
- Substantial and useful supports willing to and capable of providing ample emotional support.
1 = Well supported
- A few useful supports are available and willing to and capable of providing support in times of need.
2 = Limited supports
- Usual sources of useful support may be reluctant to provide support, difficult to access, or have insufficient resources to provide support whenever it is needed.
3 = Minimal supports
- Very few actual or potential useful sources of support are available.
4 = No supports
- No useful sources of support are available.